Yoga Meditation & Mindfulness Retreat Byron Bay 5 Days
5 Day Retreat -All inclusive.
- Daily Yoga
- Daily Meditation and Mindfulness practice
- Workshops on Energy, Healing, Manifesting and Crystals
- Delicious vegetarian food
- Scenic visits and excursions
- All meals and accommodation
- Twin share or private room
- Small group Retreat
Our main focus is to teach people different meditation and mindfulness techniques to help quieten the mind, reduce stress and enjoy more peace.
We practice sitting meditation, meditation in movement as well as mindfulness activities which can be easily applied back into daily life.
Workshops and excursions are not compulsory.
Yoga Meditation & Mindfulness Retreat Byron Bay
- How to practice meditation: teaching of different techniques: traditional sitting meditation and meditation in movement.
- How to practice mindfulness: teaching of different mindfulness techniques to quiet the mind and live more fully in the present moment.
- How to understand the working of your mind, its limiting thoughts and beliefs and how to transcend them to achieve more freedom and personal power.
- How to better deal with stress, anxiety and fear on a daily basis with mindfulness.
- How to connect better with your intuition, tune into your soul and follow your heart with confidence.
- How to create a more conscious, healthier, happier and mindful life.
- How to easily apply mindfulness and meditation back in your daily life.
We guarantee that you will leave our retreats with a calmer mind and more control over your thoughts.
- YOGA: Our retreat yoga classes are the perfect way to strengthen and stabilise the body, whilst promoting flexibility and suppleness. Poses within the asana practice are held for longer periods of time allowing the body to open relax and better integrate the practice. The class begins with a relaxing meditation and breath awareness, to awaken and invigorate the body and mind, before moving into a combination of calming therapeutic poses, with a slow but gentle flow. Poses within the asana practice are taught in stages, building up to a peak pose or focusing on a particular anatomical area within the body. The classes incorporate props and modifications where required, so beginners through to the experienced yogi are catered for. With plenty of subtle hands-on adjustments, heart-warming themes and long juicy Savasana, our retreat classes will leave you feeling beautifully relaxed and rejuvenated.
- MEDITATION: We learn and practice different meditation & mindfulness techniques: some traditional sitting meditations, some in activities which are unique to us, and some healing/ manifesting visualisations. We aim to teach several various techniques so the participants become confident enough to keep on practicing by themselves after the retreat. The meditations are suitable for beginners and experienced practitioners. We also learn about the functioning of the mind and the power and benefits of meditation.
- WORKSHOPS: We will do workshops on energy and chakras, manifesting, working with crystals for meditation and healing, and we will perform a full moon or new moon ceremony during the retreat.
- LOCATION: We use a private house in the Byron Bay shire within walking distance to the beach for our retreats. Being close to nature is important for us to provide a peaceful and healing environment.
- MEALS: All meals are provided and are vegetarian and gluten-free. Snacks of fruits & nuts are also provided during the day with herbal teas.
- GETTING THERE: Closest airport: Ballina or Coolangatta. Various shuttles operate daily from these two airports, drop off in Byron Bay or Brunswick Heads where we will pick you up.
We like to keep our groups small (8 people max), quality and private care of each individual are our priority, book early if you want to secure your place.
All our retreats are alcohol, TV, social media and internet free.
100% refund up until 60 days before the start of the retreat.
If cancelled between 60 days and 30 days before the start of the retreat a booking fee of $350 will be charged.
In the event that you need to cancel the retreat within 30 days of the start date a booking fee of $550 will be charged.
In the event that the retreat needs to be cancelled by the organizers a full refund will be issued.
By clicking the BUY NOW button you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions.